AIPP is Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program. This program includes increasing immigration, improving infrastructure, developing clean energy, and opening up international visibility for local products and tourism. The pilot helps employers in Atlantic Canada hire foreign skilled workers who want to immigrate to Atlantic Canada and international graduates who want to stay in Atlantic Canada after they graduate.
The four Atlantic Canadian provinces include New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island.
1) Must have at least one year of experience
2) Have at least a high school diploma or equivalent education
3) English language proficiency at CLB4
4) Must have a valid job offer
5) Must be able to prove that you can support yourself and your family when coming to Canada